Located in downtown San Luis Obispo, Central Coast Brewing is a local crafter of small-batch beers with local flavor.
Central Coast Brewing opened in 1998 and is located in beautiful downtown San Luis Obispo. Recognized as one of the premier brewing facilities in California's Central Coast region, CCB is known far and wide for its variety of hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind signature ales and lagers. Whether you sit at the bar enjoying a fresh beer or hang out on the patio, Central Coast Brewing is your neighborhood brewery.
Master brewer Brendan Gough began homebrewing in his garage while studying business at Cal Poly. He quickly began winning medals at local homebrew competitions and decided to take the leap into professional brewing in 2009. After starting at CCB as an assistant brewer, Brendan left the nest and spent two and a half years brewing at Firestone Walker Brewing Company. Today he's back home at Central Coast, producing a variety of fresh, hoppy ales, stouts, barrel-aged beers and lagers
When most people think of “Beer to Go” they think 6-pack. But is that really the most convenient package? Central Coast Brewing continues to reduce our carbon footprint, and one way is a reduction in excess packaging. If we reduce our waste, we can offer a better price to you on our beer in an attractive, reusable, and sustainable container, and each one of our customers is helping themselves and the environment. We offer are beers in a variety of packages; pick the one that best fits your needs!
16 OUNCE CAN: Years ago, beer in cans was not a good thing. Times have changed, and with the aid of new technology, a old dog has learned new tricks! Cans provide the ultimate, go anywhere package for craft beer. Zero light, virtually no oxygen, light weight and “venue friendly.” A used aluminum can is recycled and back on the grocery shelf as a new can in as little as 60 days. Your new CCB cans are ready for all new adventures around the Central Coast.
32-64 OUNCE GROWLER: Like a To-Go Happy Hour! Fill up any size CCB Growler with fresh, from-the-tap beers. You'll be saving money as well as the environment because the refills are Happy Hour priced. Your choice of 32 or 64 Amber Glass, 64 ounce Stainless Steel, and our flagship, a Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel wide mouth version.
SEASONAL & ANNIVERSARY BEERS: We might use a 750ML Champagne bottle, or even a ceramic-topped 3 liter bottle. You’ll just have to check in and see!
Where to Buy our Beer
San Luis Obispo:
- Apple Farm Inn and Restaurant (CANS)
- Eureka Burger (DRAFT)
- Granada Bistro (CANS)
- Gus’s Grocery (CANS & DRAFT)
- High Street Deli (CANS & DRAFT)
- Kennedy Club Fitness (DRAFT)
- Lincoln Market & Deli (CANS)
- Luna Red Restaurant and Lounge (DRAFT)
- McCarthy's Irish Pub (CANS)
- NOVO Restaurant and Lounge (CANS)
- Old San Luis BBQ
- Petra (CANS and DRAFT)
- Ribline Grover Beach (DRAFT)
- Ribline SLO (DRAFT)
- Sandy's (CANS)
- Sidecar (DRAFT)
- SLO Natural Foods CO-OP (CANS)
- Spike's (DRAFT)
- Steynberg Gallery (CANS & DRAFT)
- Whole Foods Market (CANS)
- Woodstock’s Pizza (DRAFT)
- Ember Restaurant and Bar (DRAFT)
- Galaxy Theatres (CANS & DRAFT)
- Sycamore Mineral Springs (DRAFT)
- Native Tongue Boutique and Lounge (DRAFT)
- Baywood Ale House (CANS & DRAFT)
- The Libertine Pub (DRAFT)
- Morro Bay Market and Spirits (CANS)
- Allegretto Vineyard Resort (DRAFT)
- Artisan (CANS)
- Fish Gaucho (DRAFT)
- The Pour House (DRAFT)
- Thomas Hill Organics (DRAFT)
- California Fresh Market (CANS)
- Hotshots (DRAFT)
- Scotty's Bar and Grill (CANS)
- Dunbar Brewing (DRAFT)
- 15C (DRAFT)
- Pier 46 (DRAFT)